...no, scratch that...this WILL be the start of something good. I'm back in the blogosphere for real this time, and I don't plan on giving up on it any time soon. I'm really excited about starting this one, mainly because I have no set plan of what I'll discuss here. What I can say is that it'll always be about something I consider at least somewhat meaningful and substantial. Whether I'm writing about my hopes/dreams/expectations/goals for the working world, new (and old) ideas I want to discuss within my field, a simple act of kindness that brightened my day, or anything else in the spectrum of what goes through my head, I can promise that I'll be putting a lot more thought and effort into writing this blog, trying to sort through my ideas by looking for ways to connect them to all of my other ideas.
I've already got some topics brewing, including: "Why I want to boycott the phrase 'for lack of a better word' "..."Days that end in -ivity"...and others I haven't assigned a title yet. So stay tuned! And feel free to comment however you wish on anything you read here.
Peace and love,
Abby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment